ERIE Insurance Agent
Why Join Us?
Hritsko Insurance is a small, professional, independent insurance agency in Houston, PA that represents ERIE Insurance and offers a lot of potential for career growth. You will build and grow your own book of business, so if you have an entrepreneurial spirit you will flourish. We will help you every step of the way to grow your business and our agency. We are not a stuffy corporate culture; we are a friendly sales-and-service driven environment. We like to keep it light in the office so you enjoy your workday while accomplishing your goals. We are here for our policyholders because without them we don’t exist. You will be given freedom and independence to excel. If you are a confident, self-starter who can work independently, we want to talk with you.
Our agency values are the same as The ERIE Insurance founding purpose from 1925: “To provide our Policyholders with as near perfect protection, as near perfect service, as is humanly possible, and to do so at the lowest possible cost.”
Hritsko Insurance is looking for a sales professional to join our agency. If you are friendly, motivated, organized and of high character, we want to talk with you.
You will be responsible for selling and servicing ERIE Insurance products including auto, home, business and life insurance. ERIE Insurance is consistently ranked as one of the top insurance companies in the country and we’re looking to hire only the best. We’re looking for an individual who enjoys helping others with their insurance needs and does so with a positive attitude and smile on their face. We want someone who is looking for a career not a job.
You will work closely with the agency owner to learn, grow and meet your sales goals.
Minimum Qualifications/Traits Needed for Success:
- 2 years property/casualty insurance sales experience
- Exceptional sales and communication skills
- Professional designations highly preferred (CIC, CISR, PLCS, CLU)
- Property and Casualty licensed
- Successful, verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Ability to build rapport with prospects/clients
- Professional appearance/attitude
- Organized and detail oriented
- Social media skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability/desire to work in a small business environment
- Willingness to continually learn, grow and to be teachable
- An OPPORTUNITY to be in control of your future
- Salary + Commission
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited income potential – “you will earn what you are worth”
If you are a “qualified” candidate and this seems like the opportunity that you’ve been looking for, please send your resume to Erie.Insurance.Agent@gmail.com with the subject line “ERIE Insurance Agent”.